Adeptia ETL Suite
Adeptia ETL Suite (AES) is a graphical, easy-to-use data mapping solution that is ideal for aggregating data from multiple sources to populate databases and data warehouses for Business Intelligence solutions. AES is a comprehensive solution that combines data transport with powerful metadata management and data transformation capability.
AES platform components
Adeptia ETL consists of three distinct components. It has a web-based Design Studio that provides wizard-driven, graphical ability to document data rules as they relate to validations, mapping and edits. This tool includes a library of functions which can be pre-created and reused again and again.
Data Mapper has a preview capability to see actual source and target data, while the rules are being specified, if the source data file is available.
The second component is the Service Repository where all the rules and mapping objects are saved.
The third component is the Run-time Execution Engine where the mapping rules and data flow transactions are executed on incoming data files and messages.
The diagram represents the key components of Adeptia ETL suite in a greater detail.
Key Features of Adeptia ETL Suite
- Data integration functionality which is perfectly suited for Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) type of data warehousing solutions for business intelligence, reporting and dashboards
- Process flow based and service-oriented approach for data transformation and integration
- Easy to use, intuitive user-friendly interface to define data mapping and data transformation rules
- Graphical design environment and fully featured run-time engine in one package
- Object-based architecture that promotes reusability of components and functionality across disparate custom packaged and legacy applications
- Web-based interface that enhances productivity with minimal training
- Complete management, reporting and auditing capabilities to track and monitor transactions
What makes Adeptia ETL Suite unique?
- Process-centric Integration in single package
- Allows complete business process around the integration to be automated
- Supports Services Orchestration
- Allows Human Workflow to handle errors, exceptions and approvals
- Enables SOA
- Flows can be exposed as Services
- Includes a services repository
- Metadata Driven approach, Integration components are re-usable
- Quick implementations in days and weeks
- Allows quick projects so customers can see immediate value
- Ease of Use: Graphical, No coding approach ideal for business analysts
- Reduces reliance on expensive consultants
- Flexible pricing reduces customer risk